salam and welcome to Adalia's Collection Blog. I would like to share my very sweet temptation of COTTON with all the little kids out there. No worries, I have CHIFFON in the wardrobe as well,and MORE to come. Tailored by my Aunty, so the quality isn't a problem. Our designed is specialized for Muslimah kids and childrens. Jubah, long dress, baju kurung, inner, hijab and school hijab. So, feel free to look into it!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CUSTOM MADE SHAWL

Referring to my post "Too Good", i'll show you how the custom made shawl looks like. Contoh yang saya pakai yang SIMPLEST design which cost you 25rm excluding postage.Hypothecally , in easier word, semakin complicated design semakin tinggi harga.Get it?hehe. tapi, price start at 25rm as i mentioned above.
THIS IS HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER FOR CUSTOM MADE SHWAL:
1. Choose your favourite colour or any colour in mind. I have 50 colours in varieties, try my very best to suit your choice.
2. Choose type of design. It goes from SIMPLE --> MODERATE --> HEAVY
3. Type of beads or 'batu'. BIASA or SWAVROSKY
4. E-mail to rubberstik_1999@yahoo.com including:
    Name
    Address
    Phone No
    Details regarding your dream shawl
5. Wait for my reply OK?!
6. Kindly reminder this custom made shwal take about 2-3 weeks to get it done, sebab batu-batu jahit tangan.,extra kukuh.Kukuh?asal korang faham kan kan
7. After final touch with extra LOVE, I'll email/contact with you to inform the TOTAL PRICE
8. Bank in me the money. I'll post your dream shawl right away
9. Wait patiently at your doorstep
10. Bergaya la anda with your brand new all bau kedai shawl..huhu

TGK DETAILS BATU KAT HUJUNG TUDUNG, ABAIKAN MUKE AKU YER



INNER TUDUNG TU BOLEH DAPATKAN KAT SINI


1 comment:

  1. LUPE PULAK!TYPE OF MATERIAL BOLEH PILIH EITHER COTTON OR LYCRA!MACAM MANA AKU BOLEH LUPER?DUSH TUMBUK DIRI SENDIRI!!!

    ReplyDelete